I Assume

For I assume that I could resume 

Back to a lapse of time 

I could change something and return


But then I realise 

That I already have a fruit in my hand

The fruit that could suppress my hunger

Might not the pain of hunger;


I no wonder admire

I started living for present 

The survival of a warrior 

Strong enough to meet the future 

And beautiful enough to handle the past.


I no longer regret things

I no longer excite desires

I no longer stick to any hunch

I no longer carry hatred;


I am grown up!

With an incompleteness of perfection 

I am grown up!

With a perfection of happiness 

I am grown up!

With a ransom of hope

I am grown up!

I am finally a sophisticated lass.


For I assume I am right to be ambitious 

I need not rush to be big

But I could focus on things 

That could make me big!


The when I started living my dream

I could resume the dream I dreamt

Then I realise dreams could be true

When the colours of will are bound 

To be a better you.


I no wonder admire 

The miles I marked 

They are the evidence of diligence 

I paid!


I cherish to see myself get admired 

I cherish I am treasured and measured

I cherish

 the little I grow

I cherish the little I give;


I pray I glow!

I pray my glow gives a vigilance 

I pray I glow!

I pray my glow synthesizes something alike

I pray I glow!

And I pray my glow keeps energizing my hope.


For I assume 

Its right to assume 

But there is no light 

In thinking to resume!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Utility

Phobia

Simplicity