Its Us

 Not a day of mine stood as mine.

I fall into the pits of darkness

May be alone with my love

Away from the world

No more in the warmth of unknown buddies

May be safer and the treasurer

I find ways to build my own world

The darkness, creating a whole new world of mine.

The darkness shedding off,

Out of every achievement I made.

And turns on the light for

Every step I moved ahead.

The pebbles of hillbillies

Pinch in my foot.

I see the wanders walk like me,

Reflecting on the deeds, I do.



Maybe applauding in silence,

To let us keep growing bigger.

Not a day of mine stood as mine.

It’s we that are trying to make a day together.

The world we are living in

And the world we are making for us to live

Are trying to sync to see us happy together

Is not making a day of mine anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Utility

Phobia

Simplicity